Sunday 22 October 2017

Writing Together in Brighton

Fun prompts. A safe space. Just write...

Our next Time to Write is Saturday, 28 October. We have a new venue - Hummingbird Studio, Havelock Road, Brighton BN1 6GL.

Here are some photos and feedback from our first Time to Write in September. 


"An unbelievable space where you really do get to new, different, deeper levels of thinking."

"I appreciated the freedom to write and felt comfortable not having a definitive theme on which to focus."

"Really positive time to reflect and write in the company of like minded people from diverse backgrounds."

"Great sweets!"

"Thank you for a safe and nurturing space where we could weave the magic of our writerly selves."

"I felt like I progressed my own ideas and thinking which I will use outside of the workshop."

"A rich and valued opportunity. Thank you, see you next month."